Saturday, April 28, 2007

Makes Me Go Wilde

With all the tv shows getting to their season finales, I was in need of a show to pick up. A number of choices were available including Drive, The Black Donnellys and Painkiller Jane. I caught the first 2-3 episodes of Drive on Fox. Even though it has its moments, I didn't really care for the show nor the characters in the show. However, I was willing to give it a try, but that's before I found out it was going to be cancelled. Great, makes my decision easier. I have read review for Painkiller Jane and it didn't sound at all promising either. I mean, it has Kristianna Loken from Terminator 3, which should've been promising visually, but if it was really that bad, I don't think that the good looks of Kristianna will be able to help. So, I've decided to give The Black Donnellys a try. I've seen commericals for it on NBC during Heroes. They caught my attention by putting Olivia Wilde in that because I thought she did a great job on The O.C. playing the bisexual Alex Kelly. Also, she was hot and made out with girls, especially Mischa Barton. I don't want to stereotype, but that's just hot. In The BD, she carries a stream of dark, sleek hair. This contrasts greatly from the blonde look I'm used to see, but I think this is working out for her better because it places more emphasises on her set of beautiful blue eyes. She should not be allowed to be so young, so hot and so married, especially to some prince who is 9 yrs older than her. Anyways, back to my initial point I was trying to make. The BD is definitely a very interesting show with great character developments and intense storyline. It is a show worth watching.

Anyways, I think you should try to catch this show and increases its popularity, so that it will come back for another season. Here are some pictures and videos of her:

The Black Donnellys: Jenny
The Black Donnellys: Olivia Wilde Interview


I wish I was a random bystander in this scene!


I was I was in the MIDDLE of this scene.


Some random slideshow with beautiful photos of Olivia and a good song.

No comments: