Saturday, April 14, 2007

Mario, Here We Goooo!

Okay, this post is not about Super Mario Bros, but the singer Mario Barrett. I've just been listening to his latest song leaked from his album "Go!" called "Kryptonite" featuring Rich Boy. So how many superman themed songs are there out there? Probably a lot, but how come other superheroes like Captain America, Batman, Spiderman, Iron Man don't get songs mentioning them? There is also a second song on the album that has a reference to Superman as "Cryin' Out For Me" uses the lines:

It's like you're caught up in a maze.
You keep on going in circles girl,
You're trying to find your way out.
But its time I put on my cape and
Put that S on my chest.
Girl I wanna come and save you,
But I'm stuck in the middle of seeing you hurt.


Here are the tracks listing for the album, set for release on July 17, 2007:


Mario ft. Rich Boy - Kryptonite
Mario - Go!
Mario - Crying Out for Me
Mario - How Do I Breathe
Mario - What is It Gonna Be
Mario ft. Tyrese - Who
Mario - If (by Ne-yo)
Mario - Do Right
Mario - Step Out
Mario - Right Or Wrong
Mario - Good Man
Mario - No Definition

No comments: