Wednesday, May 23, 2007

Summer Movie Guide

Summer is finally here! This means blockbuster movie season has arrived. This summer is filled with sequels and nothing too original. However, I still look forward to seeing most of the blockbuster now that I have the power of $8 movie tickets. Here is the list of movies that I will watch in theater and the list of movies that I will catch by alternate means.

Theater Movies:
Spiderman 3 - Check: B-
Shrek the Third - Check: B

Pirates of the Carribean: At World's End - Check: B+
Fantastic 4: Rise of Silver Surfer
Live Free or Die Hard
Knocked Up - Check: A-
1408 - Check: A-
Transformers - Check: A
Harry Potter and the Order of Phoenix

Alternate Movies:

28 Weeks Later
Bug
Ocean's Thirteen
Evan Almighty
License to Wed
The Strangers
I Now Pronounced You Chuck and Larry
The Bourne Ultimatum
Good Luck Chuck

No comments: