Wednesday, June 20, 2007

100th Post!!!

What a quick journey this has been. I've been blazing through blog posts. I can't believe how much useless crap is on this blog. I want to thank everyone who has been coming on this blog to waste some of their time on the internet. This was actually intended just to be a thing I do at work to burn some time, but I've actually spend quite some time writing posts. Surprisingly, there hasn't been too much difficulty in finding materials to post about. My friends and readers have been doing a good job sending me stuff to post about. However, I think the rate at which I post will go down a bit to about 2-3 posts a week from here on...unless I can find some co-author to this blog, which is what I'm trying to do.

Anyways, now that I've reached the 100th post milestone, it's time to list some of the new improvements I will be working on in the future:
- Movies Grade Widget
- Shoutout Box Widget
- Web music player Widget

- New Layout Template
- New Banner
- More Diverse Content
- Weekly Polls/Tournaments on Random Topics
- Biweekly L4T's Mixtape

I'm open to take any more suggestions you have as to what you want to see more of on this blog. Thanks everyone for their support so far.

No comments: