Sunday, July 15, 2007

Re: Major Albums Drop

So I lied. I did not do the latest albums drop because I have been extremely busy with work and summer. This will be my 2nd attempt to upload most of the summer albums I got.


Kelly Rowland - Ms. Kelly
1. Like This (ft. Eve)
2. Comeback
3. Ghetto (ft. Snoop Dogg)
4. Work
5. Flashback
6. Every Thought Is You
7. The Show (ft. Tank)
8. Interlude
9. Still in Love with My Ex
10. Love
11. Better Without You
12. This Is Love
13. Gotsta Go (Part I) (ft. Da Brat) (Bonus Track)


T.I. - T.I. vs T.I.P.
1. Act I: T.I.P.
2. Big Shit Poppin' (Do It)
3. Raw
4. You Know What It Is (ft. Wyclef Jean)
5. Da Dopeman
6. Watch What You Say to Me (ft. Jay-Z)
7. Hurt (ft. Alfa Mega and Busta Rhymes)
8. Act II: T.I.
9. Help Is Coming
10. My Swag (ft. Wyclef Jean)
11. We Do This
12. Show It to Me (ft. Nelly)
13. Don't You Wanna be High
14. Touchdown (ft. Eminem)
15. Act III: T.I. vs T.I.P. The Confrontation
16. Tell 'Em I Said That
17. Respect this Hustle
18. My Type
19. No Sweat (ft. Big Kuntry King) (Bonus Track)
20. You Ain't Fly (Bonus Track)
21. The Hottest (ft. Mac Boney) (Bonus Track)
22. Hustlin' (ft. Governor) (Bonus Track)


R. Kelly - Double Up
1. The Champ (ft. Swizz Beatz)
2. Double Up (ft. Snoop Dogg)
3. Tryin' to Get a Number (ft. Nelly)
4. Get Dirty (ft. Chamillionaire)
5. Leave Your Name
6. Freaky in the Club
7. Zoo
8. I'm a Flirt (ft. T.I. & T-Pain) (Remix)
9. Same Girl (ft. Usher)
10. Real Talk
11. Hook It Up (ft. Huey)
12. Rock Star (ft. Ludacris & Kid Rock)
13. Best Friend
14. Rollin'
15. Sweet Tooth
16. Havin' a Baby (ft. Keyshia Cole)
17. Sex Planet
18. Rise Up (Virginia Tech Memorial Tribute track)
19. I Like Love (Bonus Track)
20. Ringtone (ft. Polow Da Don & Willy Will) (Bonus Track)
21. Blow It Up (ft. Young Jeezy & Young Dro) (Bonus Track)
22. Good Sex (ft. Twista) (Bonus Track)
23. Ya Hair


Chrisette Michele - I Am
1. Like a Dream
2. Work It Out
3. If I Have My Way
4. Best of Me
5. Your Joy
6. Good Girl
7. Be OK (ft. Will.I.Am)
8. Mr. Radio
9. Golden
10. Let's Rock
11. Love Is You
12. In This for You
13. Is This the Way Love Feels
14. I Am One (Bonus Track)


Mandy Moore - Wild Hope
1. Extraordinary
2. All Good Things
3. Slummin' In Paradise
4. Most of Me
5. Few Days Down
6. Can't You Just Adore Her?
7. Looking Forward to Looking Back
8. Wild Hope
9. Nothing That You Are
10. Latest Mistake
11. Ladies' Choice
12. Gardenia

No comments: