Tuesday, July 24, 2007

Rich Boy ft. Polow Da Don & Keri Hilson - Good Things (video)

Yessss, finally. I really enjoy this song and there is finally a video for it. It is definitely a summer beach themed video. Keri Hilson is awesome (even against what my friend believes, yes, I know you don't like her, but I do). I'm interested to see her solo album coming out this fall, and with Timbo producing some of the tracks, how can it not be good?

Anyways, some commentaries about the video. Why is Rich Boy wearing jeans and jackets and all at a beach? Keri Hilson got nice legs. Enjoyed the whole white people verus black people football match. Random, but funny, especially when the white dude tries to tackle Polow and landed face first into the sand. The dancing by Polow near the end, was he crib walking? because it looks pretty entertaining for a guy his size. Enjoy the video!

No comments: