Sunday, July 29, 2007

Très Belle

Camilla Belle is a pretty unknown actress, but she will be the female lead in 10,000 B.C., a movie that I caught the trailer of when I went to see Transformers a few weeks back. The trailer didn't reveal much, but it looks like a prehistoric epic about a mammoth hunter. It seems to be a pretty good action movie. Anyways, I saw a yahoo search results ad about Camilla, so I decided to look her up a bit. She was actually in Jurassic Park: The Lost World as the little girl that woke up to see the T-Rex. It's kind of interesting that in Transformers, there was a very similar scene with a little girl finding a landing Autobot in the pool and it flashed me back to that scene in JP.

Camilla has a pair of very beautiful, defined eyebrows and I think that's what caught my attention in the trailer. She has the kind of beauty that works amazingly well for being a fashionitas, as she has many of the traits of other high-fashion models. She also brings a very Latin America flavour to her looks. It turns out that she is mixed and that her mother is Brazilian. This helps with one of my general conclusion that Brazilian mix with any race makes for very beautiful babies.






Source: Camilla Belle Online

No comments: