Wednesday, August 1, 2007

Call of Duty 4: Modern Warfare

Call of Duty is probably my favourite FPS game out there and I was crushed when CoD3 was not released on the PC. I tried playing it on Wii, but it's just not the same without the keyboard and mouse. But, at last, Infinity Ward decided that CoD4 will be back on the PC. Yay! They finally moved away from WWII theme and forward to modern warfare. I still think they will do great if they can continue to pay attention to details and provide a great story, because that's really what sets them apart. From the trailer, it seems like they added more moves for the player to use other than just shooting. I'm excited for this. This and Assassin's Creed are probably my most highly anticipated game in the next while for me. You might want to Fullscreen the trailer below.

No comments: