Thursday, August 30, 2007

Kanye West VS 50 Cent

*Update: KW reupped. 50 EXPLICIT upped. (Mon, Sept 3)

Well, here they are. Twelve days before the much anticpiated battle between the two, both the albums are leaked. Stupid internet, ruined the anticipation. I couldn't resist, so I downloaded both. I got the explicit retail version for "Graduation" INCLUDING the bonus tracks, "Bittersweet Poetry" featuring John Mayer and the Young Jeezy remix of "Can't Tell Me Nothing". This is not the clean version that has been circulating the internet at an insane pace. However, for "Curtis", only the clean version is out. To be fair, judging 50 Cent on a clean version of his album probably ruined the experience, but it will do for now. I will update it to explicit as soon as I get it.

From what I've heard so far, I think Kanye won...which is pretty much stating the obvious. However, we'll still see what happens on the actual day of Sept 11. Both of them have some good songs on their albums that will make great singles. So, I think we'll be hearing a lot more of some of these songs in the future. In the meanwhile, have fun listening to them. Enjoy!


Kanye West - Graduation (rar)
Password: L4T
1. Good Morning
2. Champion
3. Stronger
4. I Wonder
5. Good Life (ft. T-Pain)
6. Can't Tell Me Nothing
7. Barry Bonds (ft. Lil Wayne)
8. Drunk & Hot Girls (ft. Mos Def)
9. Flashing Lights (ft. Dwele)
10. Everything I Am
11. The Glory
12. Homecoming (ft. Chris Martin)
13. Big Brother
14. Bittersweet Poetry (ft. John Mayer) (Bonus track)
15. Can't Tell Me Nothing (Remix) (ft. Young Jeezy)
Source: EV Luvs U


50 Cent - Curtis Part 1 (rar)
50 Cent - Curtis Part 2 (rar)
Password: L4T
1. Intro
2. My Gun Go Off
3. Man Down
4. I'll Still Kill (ft. Akon)
5. I Get Money
6. Come & Go
7. Ayo Technology (ft. Justin Timberlake & Timbaland)
8. Follow My Lead (ft. Robin Thicke)
9. Movin On Up
10. Straight To The Bank
11. Amusement Park
12, Fully Loaded Clip
13. Peep Show (ft. Eminem)
14. Fire (ft. Nicole Scherzinger & Young Buck)
15. All Of Me (ft. Mary J Blige)
16. Curtis 187
17. Touch The Sky (ft. Tony Yayo)
Source: Pop Music Kingdom

4 comments:

Joselia said...

Graduation wins, hands down
thanks for the leak!

Unknown said...

what's the password?

Unknown said...

nevermind about the password. i saw it. thanks!

AC said...

np. maybe i should bold the password.