Saturday, September 22, 2007

J. Holiday - Bed

Propelled by the big hit slow jam "Bed" with its many, many remixes, J. Holiday's album "Back of My Lac" is gaining huge promotional boost. The album is due out Oct 2. An interesting thing to note is that "Bed" was produced by The-Dream. That's right, the producer/singer from that "Shawty is a Ten post, who also produced Rihanna's "Umbrella". Anyways, I missed the post for the video of "Bed", so I will include it here. I've also included the Mega Remix of "Bed" that combines all the remixes into one Mega Remix. I will post the album as soon as it leaks.

J. Holiday - Bed (mp3)
J. Holiday - Bed (Mega Remix) (ft. JD, Nina Sky & Chingy) (mp3)

Bonus: J. Holiday's next single, also being produced by The-Dream, is called "Suffocate". It's also a very good song, so I included it here. This track was also on my L4T 0709_1 Mix. If you have downloaded it already, you have the song.
J. Holiday - Suffocate (mp3)

No comments: