Tuesday, October 23, 2007

Common ft. will.i.am - I Want You

This song is killing it. I can't get sick of listening to it. "Finding Forever" should be the best rap album of the year. The video is pretty hot featuring a whole bunch of cameos. I thought they would be doing more, but I guess that's why they are called cameos. However, Alicia Keys gets extended appearance because she plays a role in the video. Good job Common, you made the right choice. I would've done exactly the same thing. It's funny that even though will.i.am was featured on this song, he actually wasn't in the video. Remember to listen to "Finding Forever" if you haven't already done so. I hope the next single from it is "Southside".
Note: Also, rumour has it that Common went to a JLA casting call. He can totally be Green Lantern's John Stewart.


Common - I Want You (ft. will.i.am) (mp3)

No comments: