Tuesday, October 23, 2007

Leaked: Britney Spears - Blackout

It's Britney, BITCH! Her comeback album "Blackout" scheduled for release on October 29 is out. Wow, I'm surprised at this album because it's actually not that bad. I mean, her first single "Gimmie More" is doing amazingly up on the charts, but this is a big surprise. With everything else in her life falling apart, music is the only thing that she has got going. Maybe this will be the only way she redeems herself. Recommended listen includes "Gimmie More", "Break The Ice", "Ohh Ooh Baby", "Perfect Lover" and "Why Should I Be Sad". Pharrell produces that last track and Keri Hilson wrote for "Gimmie More" and "Perfect Lover".


Britney Spears - Blackout (rar)
>> Password: L4T
1. Gimme More
2. Piece of Me
3. Radar
4. Break the Ice
5. Heaven on Earth
6. Get Naked (I Got a Plan)
7. Freakshow
8. Toy Soldier
9. Hot as Ice
10. Ooh Ooh Baby
11. Perfect Lover
12. Why Should I Be Sad

No comments: