Wednesday, October 10, 2007

Leaked: Mario - Go!

Finally, the album that has been pushed back and back. Mario's "Go!" is leaked! The album is what you expect from Mario. No big surprise here. A lot of the tracks were leaked for a while now, so I've had a listen to most of the songs already. Some of the songs I like are "Kryptonite", "How do I Breathe" and "Do Right". I've included tracks that aren't on the retail version of the album as "left over" tracks.


Mario - Go! (rar)

Mario - Go! Leftover Tracks (rar)
Password: L4T
1. Go
2. Crying Out for Me
3. Kryptonite (ft. Rich Boy)
4. Why
5. How Do I Breathe
6. No Definition
7. What Is It Gonna Be
8. Lay in My Bed
9. Right and a Wrong Way
10. Do Right (ft. Akon)
11. Ghetto Love
12. Let Me Watch (ft. Juelz Santana)

Leftover Tracks
13. Music For Love
14. Skippin
15. Who I Am
16. Who (ft. Tyrese)
17. I Want To Kiss You
18. Jump Off
19. This Is For
20. My Love (ft. Usher)
21. How Do I Breathe (Cornaboyz Remix)
22. How Do I Breathe (Fabolous Remix)
23. How Do I Breathe (Cassidy Remix)

No comments: