Tuesday, October 2, 2007

SNL Digital Short: Andy Samberg & Adam Levine - I Ran

Andy Samberg does it again, another SNL Digital Short with a hilarously catchy song. The first time around was with "Dick In A Box" with Justin Timberlake. This time he recruited Adam Levine from Maroon 5 for a song called "I Ran", making fun of Iranian President Mahmoud for stating that "there are no homosexuals in Iran". I don't think he will win an Emmy for this one, but still entertaining. Props to seasoned regular of SNL, Fred Armisen, for playing the President of Iran.
*Note: The song references Jake Gyllenhaal as a hairy version of the President.
*Update: I added the mp3 rip of the song, in case you want to add it to your playlist. LOL.


Andy Samberg & Adam Levine - I Ran (SNL Skit) (mp3)

No comments: