Monday, November 19, 2007

Leaked: Alicia Keys - As I Am

*Reupped: Added missing tracks "Teenage Love Affair", "Where Do We Go From Here" and bonus tracks "Waiting for Your Love" and "Hurt So Bad". Can't stop listening to this album either.

Wow, waited for this long enough. Alicia's 3rd album "As I Am" has finally leaked. It's beautiful. This might top her last album. I was totally wrong to think that there was something wrong with her voice. There is nothing wrong with it. I have started to listen to the album and my gosh, every track is amazing. I think my ears are crying. I don't think I can pick a track that I don't like. If I give my recommend tracks, it will basically be the whole album. But you have to definitely listen to: "Superwoman", "No One", "Like You'll Never See Me", "Thing About Love", "Lesson Learned" and "Tell You Something (Nana's Reprise)". Have to get this album when it comes out on November 13th and go to her concert. Enjoy!


Alicia Keys - As I Am [rar]
>>Password: L4T<<
1. As I Am (Intro)
2. Go Ahead
3. Superwoman
4. No One
5. Like You'll Never See Me Again
6. Lesson Learned (ft. John Mayer)
7. Wreckless Love
8. Thing About Love
9. Teenage Love Affair
10. I Need You
11. Where Do We Go From Here
12. Prelude to a Kiss
13. Tell You Something (Nana's Reprise)
14. Sure Looks Good To Me
15. Waiting For Your Love (Bonus Track)
16. Hurt So Bad (Bonus Track)

No comments: