Thursday, December 27, 2007

Bonus and Leftover Tracks

It has been slow for music over the holidays. So I decided to upload some bonus and leftover tracks that I might've missed when posting these albums originally.

*I have also re-upped the original album because the version I posted was not the final retail version, but here it is.

Mario - Go! [rar]
>> Password: L4T <<
1. Go
2. Crying Out For me
3. Skippin'
4. Music For Love
5. Kryptonite (ft. Rich Boy)
6. How Do I Breathe
7. No Definition
8. Why
9. Lay In My Bed
10. Right and A Wrong Way
11. Let Me Watch (ft. Juelz Santana)
12. Do Right
13. What Is It Gonna Be

Mario - Go! Leftover Tracks [rar]
>> Password: L4T <<
14. Ghetto Love
15. Good News Bad News
16. Who Am I (ft. Tyrese)
17. I Want To Kiss you
18. This Is For You
19. I Want Her (Joe Cover)
20. Jump Off
21. If (Can't Help But Wait Cover)
22. City
23. My Love (ft. Usher)
24. Kryptonite (ft. Eve) (Official Remix)
25. How Do I Breathe (Cornaboyz Remix)
26. How Do I Breathe (Fabolous Remix)
27. How Do I Breathe (Cassidy Remix)
28. Crying Out For Me (ft. Lil Wayne & Busta Rhymes) (Remix)

*Chris Brown just allowed a mixtape to be released for all the leftover tracks and other songs by him for his "Exclusive" album. Damn, this is over 30 songs long.

Chris Brown - Exclusive The Mixtape Part 1 [rar]
Chris Brown - Exclusive The Mixtape Part 2 [rar]
>> Password: L4T <<
1. Feel The Steam (ft. Elephant Man)
2. Which One (ft. Noah)
3. So Glad
4. Speedin' (ft. Rick Ross)
5. Wall To Wall (ft. Elephant Man) (Remix)
6. Boom Box
7. All About Us
8. That Somebody Was Me
9. Keep It Movin'
10. First Day Of Spring
11. ABC's
12. Rihanna - Umbrella (ft. Chris Brown & Jay-Z) (Remix)
13. MIA
14. Bow Wow & Omarion (ft. Chris Brown)
15. Shake It (ft. T-Pain)
16. Smitty - Tell Me (ft. Chris Brown & Mario)
17. Wrong Side Of The Tracks
18. Fallen Angel
19. Jordin Sparks - No Air (ft. Chris Brown)
20. Kiss Kiss (ft. T-Pain & T.O.K.) (Reggae Remix)
21. Last To Know
22. Mama
23. Heart Ain't A Brain
24. Diagnosed With Love
25. So Right It Ain't Right
26. Back 2 Back
27. Don't Need That Much
28. Nothin'
29. Kiss Kiss (ft. Nelly & T-Pain) (Remix)
30. Get At Ya
31. Excuse Me Mama
32. Gone Be My Girl
33. Gone Get It
34. Who's Girl Is That

*JT released the deluxe edition for his album. It includes three additional tracks at the end.

Justin Timberlake - FutureSex/LoveSounds Deluxe Edition [rar]
>> Password: L4T <<
1. FutureSexLoveSound
2. SexyBack (ft. Timbaland)
3. Sexy Ladies/Let Me Talk To You (Prelude)
4. My Love (ft. T.I.)
5. Love Stoned/I Think She Knows (Interlude)
6. What Goes Around......Comes Around (Interlude)
7. Chop Me Up (ft. Timbaland & Three 6 Mafia)
8. Damn Girl (ft. will.i.am)
9. Summer Love/Set The Mood (Prelude)
10. Until The End Of Time
11. Losing My Way
12. (Another Song) All Over Again
13. Until The End of Time (ft. Beyonce) (Remix)
14. Sexy Back (ft. Missy Elliott) (Remix)
15. Sexy Ladies (ft. 50 Cent)

No comments: