Monday, December 24, 2007

Kristen Kreuk as Chun-Li

KK has been casted as Chun-Li in a live-action movie surrounding the Street Fighter character. It will be a revenge story where Chun-Li needs to seek revenge for her father's death. There will be no fireballs or insane CGI like that. Shooting begins March 2008. I don't really know how I feel about this. This can go the cheesy route and I just don't see KK doing a good job with it. Doing something like this can really hurt her acting career or help her jumpstart it...

4 comments:

OMGSeriously said...

She's asian?

AC said...

she's mixed. her mother is asian and her father is white.

OMGSeriously said...

Yeah I googled her right after I made that comment.....not feelin' the choice....she's pretty but I'd have went with Zhang Ziyi (sp?).

AC said...

yaa, i agree. but let's wait and see how they put it together before judging. i will post photos from the set as soon as i find them. lol.