Saturday, December 15, 2007

Leaked: Lupe Fiasco - The Cool

THIS IS FIREEEEEEEEEEE. I really thought either Common or Little Brother had my favourite rap album of the year, but this really leaves me speechless. Two out of three already, damn, I really hope Lupe doesn't retire from his solo career after his third album next year. Anyways, you really have to listen it for yourself to know what I'm talking about. ENJOY.


Lupe Fiasco - The Cool [rar]
>> Password: L4T <<
1. Baba Says Cool For Thought
2. Free Chilly (ft. Sarah Green, Gemini)
3. Go Go Gadget Flow
4. The Coolest
5. Superstar (ft. Matthew Santos)
6. Paris, Tokyo
7. Hi-Definition (ft. Snoop Dogg, Pooh Bear)
8. Gold Watch
9. Hip-Hop Saved My Life (ft. Nikki Jean)
10. Intruder Alert (ft. Sarah Green)
11. Streets On Fire
12. Little Weapon (ft. Nikki Jean, Bishop G.)
13. Gotta Eat
14. Dumb It Down (ft. Gemini, Graham Burris)
15. Hello/Goodbye (Uncool (ft. UNKLE)
16. The Die (ft. Gemini)
17. Put You On Game
18. Figthers (ft. Matthew Santos)
19. Go Baby (ft. Gemini)
20. It's No Stoppin

No comments: