Tuesday, December 18, 2007

Leaked: Taio Cruz - Departure

*Reupped, Sunday, Dec 23
Taio Cruz is a UK R&B songwriter, producer and singer. He isn't that well known yet, but he deserves to be. I can see him being one of the major artists out there. The album is definitely cool and worth a listen. You may find that you really enjoy this. Here is his debut album due out on March 17, 2008. This leak will definitely get you a headstart on his music. Definitely listen to "I Just Wanna Know", "Moving On", "She's Like a Star" and "Backseat Love". Enjoy.


Taio Crus - Departure [rar]
>> Password: L4T <<
1. I Just Wanna Know
2. Moving On
3. She's Like A Star
4. Take You Away
5. I Can't Say Go
6. Give My Love Away
7. I Can Be
8. Naked
9. Backseat Love (ft. Erick Sermon)
10. Beat It

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

this has been removed, can you upload again please?

AC said...

yep, check back tomorrow.