Thursday, January 24, 2008

Colin Munroe - I Want Those Flashing Lights (Kanye West Remix)

What an amazing take on the Kanye track, "Flashing Light". Further, the video was done wonderfully with some pretty cool effects. I noticed in the video that the garbage can on the street was awfully similar to the ones found in the city of Toronto. Ha, and this was confirmed at the end when they revealed Dundas Square outside of Eaton Center. This got me checking out the artist, Colin Munroe. I'll post his stuff if it's good. Anyways, definitely check this one out.


Cloin Munroe - I Want Those Flashing Lights (Kanye West Remix) [mp3]

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

www.wyplanet.com needs 50 more beta testers sign up today for the site that pays bloggers to blog,pays artists,singers,producers,djs,cartoonists, the site picked to be bigger than itunes within the next 12 months. transfer your blog over today.you can buy your music or you can get
free music downloads at wyplanet