Friday, February 8, 2008

Fischerspooner - A Kick In The Teeth

Just watched "Dedication" with Mandy Moore and Billy Crudup the other day. I absolutely adore the film. It's very different and very raw. Yet, it manages to encompass all the motifs in your typical romantic comedy set in an atypical NYC. Better yet, the indie music behind the movie was well chosen. Here is one of the song that stuck with me by the electroclash duo Fischerspooner. I don't know much about them, but I like this song. I think it's based on a famous quote by Walt Disney. I think the sound track version is different. I'll try to find the rest of the OST for "Dedication" and post it.


Fischerspooner - A Kick In The Teeth [mp3]

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

please post the dedication ost! thanks for putting up "a kick in the teeth." it's the best song in the movie.