Tuesday, February 26, 2008

Kylie Minogue and Kermit - Especially For You

This must be so random, but I have been procrasinating from my school work...a lot. One of the major distractions I have been enjoying is Kylie Mingoue. After listening to the latest Kylie song "All I See", I've found her to be quite an enjoyable distraction from boring, boring school work. (I spent almost two hours yesterday watching all of her music videos, instead of studying. lol) Anyways, I stumble upon this performance by Kylie featuring Kermit the Frog. It's so cheesy, but good at the same time. And DAMN, Kermit is a smooth PLAYA, "Well, Kylie, I would do anything especially for you". New found RESPECT for Kermit!!! LOL. I posted the original song by Kylie Minogue and Jason Donovan below. Enjoy.


Kylie Minogue & Jason Donovan - Especially For You [mp3]

No comments: