Thursday, April 17, 2008

Forget Sarah Marshall, I'm All For Mila Kunis

I am highly anticipating Judd Apatow's newest Forgetting Sarah Marshall. I expect it to be hilarious and like all comedies, you need that one hot, funny, realistic (down-to-earth?) female lead. Some may think that the movie is focused on Sarah Marshall (Kristin Bell). However, I personally think that the standout is gonna be Mila Kunis, who will play the hotel customer service rep that helps Jason Segel get over his ex (who is also vacationing in Hawaii).

I always thought Mila Kunis was underappreciated for her performance on That 70's Show. Now that she is going to make it big with this new hit, I expect to see her in more movies or tv shows. Actually, according to IMDB, she has Max Payne lined up already. I'm already excited for it. Hopefully, that will be more well done than Hitman. Here are some recent photos from Complex and GQ interviews. Enjoy!







[Source: Complex Magazine and GQ]

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Most beautiful Lady in the world !

Anonymous said...

She amazing actris and Lady