Sunday, April 6, 2008

Git Fresh a.k.a Deep Side Pack

A "new" R&B group called Git Fresh has slowly leaked a couple of track over the last year and they are pretty good. Definitely to watch out for. They were originally called Deep Side, but with copyright issues, they had to change it to Git Fresh. I'm not sure about the new name, but the music is still good. Here is a collection of all the songs I have. Let me know if you have one that I don't have. For sure check out "Booty Music", "Let's Make Love", "Don't Tell Me It's Over", "More & More", "Lovely" and "What I Need".


Git Fresh [rar]
>> Password: L4T <<
- Basketball
- Booty Music
- Candy
- Don't Tell Me It's Over
- Fantasizing'
- Let's Make Love (ft. R. Kelly)
- Let's Make Love (ft. R. Kelly) (New Version)
- Lovely
- More & More
- Satisfaction (ft. Sameer)
- Take Ur Pants Off
- What I Need
- Yum Yum

No comments: