Friday, April 18, 2008

Qwote ft. Trina - Don't Wanna Fight

I really enjoy the sample from Air Supply's "All Out Of Love". Also, I don't know if it's just me or does Qwote look like a cross between Amare Stoudemire and Ludacris (prob just me)? The lyrics of the song amuses me, too. Not that I'm an expert in woman, but imagine you are fighting with your girl about a serious issue and you say to her, "Baby, I don't wanna fight, can we just make love instead?" Ya, doesn't sound as smooth as the song goes, but hey, maybe you can play this song to her and it'll work? Lastly, dammmn, to the girl @2:01.


Qwote - Don't Wanna Fight (ft. Trina) [mp3]

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

this soonngg iiss soo sikk!
anybody know when this tour will happen with Kanye, Common, Mos, and a bunch of other guests?? this tour looks like sumthin that may only happen once in a life time
http://bp0.blogger.com/_BCa6JCF0IP4/SAl4mkSHfrI/AAAAAAAAADo/IdrKF2Eft7c/s1600-h/kanye.jpg

AC said...

i don't know about that Larger Than Life tour, but i know the Glow In The Dark is going on over the summer and it features some of those ppl on that posters (e.g. N.E.R.D., Rihanna, Lupe Fiasco)