Thursday, July 24, 2008

Featured: Tammy - Wonderwall (Cover)

So, one of my friend did a fun, short cover of the song "Wonderwall" by Oasis and I really liked it. So, I decided to feature it. Yes, I know that Jay-Z recently just did one at Glastonbury, but to be honest, Jay-Z being the greatest rapper alive and all, my friend's cover is much better than his. Check it out.

*I did some minor audio adjustments to the original version to remove background noises. So, if it's out of tune, it's my fault. I did the cover art, too. Also, if you are a talent agent looking to contact her, you can just email me as I've self-proclaimed myself to be her producer/agent/manager, even though I don't have her consent to sign with me...yet. Haha. On the other hand, if you just want her phone number or email address, please email me and I'll provide you with the instructions to transfer $100 $25 to me. I accept credit cards, paypals, money order or online money transfer.


Tammy - Wonderwall (Cover) [mp3]



Okay, I was just kidding about the getting her number part. Please don't email me asking for her number......because even I haven't been able to get it myself yet....haha, jk. But seriously, don't email me about it.

No comments: