Wednesday, February 4, 2009

lookbook.nu

lovebook.nu, it's like the love child of my two most frequently visited sites: Facebook and The Sartorialist. It's a community/archive of a diverse range of fashion/style/looks submitted by people all around the world. It has a simple, clean-cut look to the site. You are able to view the looks, but if you want to comment, submit your own looks and rate, you will need an account. Though as of right now, it is an invite-only community where you need an invite code to access. If enough of you are interested, post a comment and I can send you the invite code. Otherwise, just check it out without creating an account. You can check out the looks I like here.

lookbook.nu


2 comments:

KidASpace said...

invites meee

D said...

Could you send me an invite? I would greatly appreciate it. dicky_the@hotmail.com