Thursday, June 7, 2007

Megan Fox, Hottie in Disguise?

Yep, that's right. It's time for another injection of testosterone on this blog.

The super duper hottie in Michael Bay's Transformers is the little known Megan Fox. But with dark hair, blue eyes and a stunning, Grade A body, she is bound to explode onto the Hollywood scene. Dark hair and blue eyes are such a deadly combo. Just look at Olivia Wilde after she dyed her hair dark in my older post...Anyways, let's not get too distracted and get back to Megan Fox. Her physical attributes no doubt make her stand out amongst the crowd, but I think her deadliest assets are her poses and her deep looks. Just looking at any photo shoots or screen caps of her in the movie, you can just stare into those deep blue eyes and get lost in them. I think all those other young Hollywood hottie/sex symbols such as Jessica Alba, Lindsay Lohan, Jessica Biel and Scarlett Johanson better watch out for the up and coming Megan Fox. Moreover, I have realized that there are greater powers in the world of Hollywood at work. Ever since, Angelina became Momgeline, I don't think any one has been able to step it up to the same level as she used to be. Now, without too long of a hiatus, we have a very promising Megan Fox showing up to the scene. I predict that in a few more years, Megan Fox has the potential to claim that level of hotness as Angelina.

So, no woman can be 100% perfect and Megan Fox is bound to have some flaws. This is where you find out that she is engaged to the 32-years old washed-up tv star, Brian Austin Green. You may remember him from Beverly Hills, 90210 as David Silver. This is also the part where I just shake my head and wonder where is the justice in this world. Then again, this is Hollywood and most relationships don't last for too long. Let's all hope that the end is sooner rather than later.

Now, let's try to go away from Megan Fox a bit and talk about the actual movie, Transformers.

It is going to be HUGEEEE this summer. This will be one of the few big budget movies out this summer that is NOT a sequel (I expect there WILL be sequels in the future tho). Instead of a fully animated movie, this is a CGI movie with real actors (thank god for this, or else we wouldn't have Megan Fox) and that's what it makes it so unbelievably uber-awesome. There will be huge action sequences when the robots are going at each other...(I mean, giant robots beating the shit outta one another is cool and all, but I know for a fact that my attention will still be focused on Megan for most of the movie). Also, with all the machinery around in the movie, you know that some of them will tend to rust a bit and...uh, y'know, they might need some lube to um...get them kinda greased up and uh....ready to go again. Hmm...I wonder who will be the perfect character to apply it on those robots...(Okay, okay, I said I will *try* to go away from talking about Megan Fox. I never promised anything). I foresee this movie to be the biggest blockbuster this summer. Honestly, because so far this summer, all the blockbusters have been pretty disappointing. July 4th better come soon.

I have attached some links and numerous pictures of Megan Fox from various sources for your viewing pleasures. Ya, this summer ain't cooling down any time soon. Enjoy!

Megan-Fox.Net - Your Source for Many More Megan Fox Pictures and Media
IMDB - Megan Fox
AskMen.com - Megan Fox






Taken from GQ, FHM, Maxim and Megan-Fox.net.

No comments: