Friday, January 18, 2008

Cloverfield Opens Today!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

*Update: So I've finally manage to see it and I must say, it was pretty damn good. For the amount of hype it got, it really delivered. I don't think I have been this captivated by the movie that I forgot I was at theater and not actually being part of the action. It has some great characters, which was mostly what it was focused on, with just the right amount of special effects to give it the excitment and intensity needed. If you get motion sickness easily, you'll probably need to stay away. On the other hand, if you are used to playing FPS games, you will be accustomed to the style it is filmed in. Overall, I think it's worth the movie ticket to catch this flick on the big screen.

*Update: IT'S SOLD OUT!!!!! I'M AN IDIOT FOR NOT GETTING TICKETS IN ADVANCE!!! o well, i guess i will have to see it tom.
This better not be a bust because I'm super excited to see it!!!!!!!!!

No comments: