Monday, January 28, 2008

Jack Johnson - What You Thought You Need

So I was on Yahoo! Music checking out new song premieres. I heard the exclusive live debut of Jack Johnson's "What You Thought You Need" for his upcoming album "Sleep Through The Static" and I said, "I need to get this song". I tried to find the song, but failed. I guess that's why it was exclusively on Yahoo! So I set out to rip it. Wow, it took me much longer than expected because of the new setup of Yahoo Music. After a good struggle to get it, I finally managed to rip the mp3 to share with you *exclusively* here at L4T. Please source me if you are taking the song for my effort of ripping it. Remember the song is for 24 hours sampling (you know the deal) and I ain't responsible for what you do with it after that.


Jack Johnson - What You Thought You Need [mp3]

*Update: I also included the first two singles for that album.
Jack Johnson - If I Had Eyes [mp3]
Jack Johnson - Sleep Through The Static [mp3]

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

hey man thank you for going through the work of ripping the new jack. im always using you're page and i never thank you for the work you put into it.

AC said...

npnp